We are living in the world of haste and convenience. Money is shrinking to debit cards, credit cards, ATMs etc. The use of online banking in Pakistan is growing and increasing day by day. A debit card is a card using instead of cash while making purchases. It allows you to the instant withdrawal of cash directly from your account acting as ATM. On the other hand, a credit card is used for making credit transactions on purchase of goods and services to the merchant. If we talk about the difference between the debit and credit card there is a huge difference lies in their properties and functions. You can easily find here the comprehensive or Difference Between Debit Card And Credit Card in Pakistan. Keep reading this article until the end will probably help you in this regard.
Debit Card is refer to that card which used instead of cash, through which cardholder is able to withdraw limited amount money at a time directly from his/her account. It is also known as a bank card. A debit card doesn’t allow any short-term loan or allow you to borrow money. A Visa Debit Card has a PIN which allows you to withdraw and used it for debt payments; without PIN a cardholder is not able to do any activity with their account i-e withdrawal. Bank charged zero interest rate on debit card services while it differs from credit card services.
A credit card is referred to the payment card and tends to the cardholder to pay to the seller for goods and services. A credit card allows you to take short-term loans and allow you to borrow some money on the behalf of your credit card in case of emergency. While making credit transactions there is no need for a PIN code to precede the transactions. The use of credit card is widespread throughout the world. For further detail must read the key difference, will further clarify your point regarding the Difference Between Debit Card And Credit Card in Pakistan.
Difference Between Debit Card And Credit Card in Pakistan
Key Difference between Debit Card and Credit Card:
- Debit card is a type of withdrawal card through which you can withdraw directly from your account whereas credit card is type of payment card through which money is transfer to the account of merchant for buying goods or services. It is Difference Between Islamic Banking And Conventional Banking In Pakistan
- Debit card doesn’t allow you to borrow money or take short-term loans whereas credit card allows you to borrow money and take short-term loans
- There are no charges or any type of deduction takes place on withdrawal of money from debit card whereas the credit card companies charge interest rate on your purchases
- A debit card doesn’t carry a line of credit while the credit card carries a line of credit.
- A debit card always a pin number while there is no pin number for credit cards and some credit cards also have a pin number.
- No interest is charge on debit card whereas certain interest rate is charge on outstanding balance through credit card.