Education is one of the important and essential factors in every country of the world. Selection of a perfect school whether it is private or government is somehow difficult. You can easily select the government or a private school by some of the important points through which it can prove beneficiary different. It is very painstaking for parents for selecting a private or a government school for their Childs. There is a huge difference between governments or a private school in Pakistan when it comes to facilities, fee structure, and administrative authorities etc. It is consider that the private schooling is best as compare to the government due to the weak and irresponsible structure. Undoubtedly there is no uniformity in the structure of private and public institutes.
Here below you can easily find the best material regarding Difference Between Private School And Government School in Pakistan. Keep reading this article until the end will certainly help you in this regard.
What is a Private School?
A private school is a school run by the private authority or body. It is not based on funds or government administration. The fees structure of private schools is expensive as compared to the government due high standards and facilities of better education. It wholly funded by student’s tuition fee. The availability of resources and facilities are advance in private schools due to which students of private schools are more talented and able. In private schools, not only students but also teachers are enjoying the equal facilities such as no deduction in salary or extra timing in case of meeting and also relaxation in left.
What is a Government School?
Government schools are government own schools and fund by taxation or administered by the government. The fee structure and other facilities and resources are cheaper and fewer in government schools due to which students aren’t able to beat the future challenges regarding education. The teachers of government schools do not pay their duties rightly as a responsible teacher. In government schools, there is normally low competition in education. For further detail must read the key Difference Between Private School And Government School in Pakistan.
Difference Between Private School And Government School in Pakistan
Key Difference between Private and Government Schools:
- Private schools are run by different private authorities whereas the government schools are funded by government administrator.
- The fee structure of private Schools are very expensive due to better education facilities, on the other hand, the government schools have cheap fee structure and in some government schools, free education is offer to deserving students.
- Private schools have more advanced facilities, resources, and technologies. Whereas the government schools have fewer and less standard facilities and technologies.
- The private school offers different criteria on the basis of subject and department while recruiting a teacher. Whereas the government schools recruit those teachers who are able to fulfill the mandated criteria by the government.
- In private schools, there is the high quality of education, strong management, high-level educational opportunities, no deduction in teachers salary. Whereas government schools lack there opportunities and facilities.
Well this is all about the Difference Between Private School And Government School in Pakistan.