Choosing the perfect car is no easy task, especially when you have multiple variants of a particular model. In this extensive review, we will unravel the nuanced Difference Between Suzuki Cultus VXR, VXL, AGS. These three popular variants of the Suzuki Cultus car model each bring something unique to the table. By understanding their distinctive attributes, you can make a more informed choice that aligns best with your requirements and lifestyle.
Difference Between Suzuki Cultus VXR, VXL, AGS
Through this comprehensive Difference Between Suzuki Cultus VXR, VXL, AGS, you can see that each variant has been designed to cater to specific customer preferences. Identifying these nuanced differences is the key to finding the variant that checks all your boxes. See more : wagon r price in Pakistan
|Suzuki Cultus VXR
|Suzuki Cultus VXL
|Suzuki Cultus AGS
|AGS (Auto Gear Shift)
|Steering Wheel Controls
|Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
|Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
|Automatic Climate Control
Suzuki Cultus VXR:
The Suzuki Cultus VXR is the basic variant that brings affordability and reliability to its users. This variant comes with standard features and is powered by a 998cc K10B engine that ensures a smooth drive.
Key Features of Suzuki Cultus VXR
- Engine: It is equipped with a 998cc K10B engine.
- Transmission: It offers a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Safety: It comes with basic safety features such as airbags and ABS.
- Interior: It features a decent interior with basic comfort features.
Suzuki Cultus VXL: A Step-Up in Comfort
The Suzuki Cultus VXL is a step-up from the VXR variant, offering enhanced comfort and additional features. This variant maintains the same engine but adds on elements that enhance user convenience and safety.
Key Features of Suzuki Cultus VXL
- Engine: It is powered by the same 998cc K10B engine as VXR.
- Transmission: It also offers a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Safety: Along with standard safety features, it includes power door locks.
- Interior: The VXL comes with power windows, front fog lights, and more advanced features than VXR.
Suzuki Cultus AGS: The Premium Offering
The Suzuki Cultus AGS (Auto Gear Shift) is the premium variant that offers the highest level of comfort and convenience. With the addition of an automatic transmission, it provides a more relaxed and effortless drive.
Key Features of Suzuki Cultus AGS
- Engine: Like the other two variants, it is equipped with a 998cc K10B engine.
- Transmission: The main differentiator is its automatic transmission, providing ease of driving.
- Safety: The AGS variant includes keyless entry and immobilizer along with other safety features.
- Interior: It features the most advanced interior, including a navigation system and alloy wheels.
After this explanation hope your mind is clear about Difference Between Suzuki Cultus VXR, VXL, AGS. But if you syill have any question you can ask in the comment.
Frequently Asked Questions about Suzuki Cultus VXR, VXL, AGS
Q: Which variant of Suzuki Cultus offers the best fuel efficiency?
A: All three variants of the Suzuki Cultus, i.e., the VXR, VXL, and AGS, are equipped with the same 998cc K10B engine. Therefore, they offer similar fuel efficiency.
Q: What are the main differences between the VXR and VXL variants of Suzuki Cultus?
A: While both VXR and VXL variants have the same engine and transmission, the VXL offers enhanced features like power windows, front fog lights, and power door locks, making it a more comfortable and convenient choice.
Q: Is the AGS variant of Suzuki Cultus worth the extra cost?
A: If you prefer an effortless driving experience and value additional features like an automatic transmission, keyless entry, immobilizer, navigation system, and alloy wheels, then the AGS variant might be worth the extra cost for you.