No doubt we are running fast in the clothing industry. Dresses in new trends, designs latest styles are originating day by day. Modification and alteration are occurring in different trends regarding dresses. Dressing sense or choice asserts the positive and negative impacts of your personality. There are so many forms and types of dresses are there with respect to tradition and culture. Shalwar kameez and churidar kurta are one of the forms of traditional and trendy dresses. Here below we are going to discuss the Difference Between Salwar Kameez And Churidar Kurta.
Shalwar Kameez is one of the traditional beautiful dresses in the Indian sub-continent. Salwar Kameez is the combination of two garments such as shalwar refers to the pant and Kameez refers to body shirt. Kameez is a long flowing shirt extends up to knees whereas shalwar is loose of baggy trouser with wide flayer from the top. It can be worn by both male and female. There are so many types of shalwar are there such as dhoti shalwar, Patiala shalwar etc. you can easily find the Difference Between Salwar Kameez And Churidar Kurta.
Churidar with Kurta is a new design and modified styles of shalwar kameez worn in the Indian subcontinent. churidar is a type of tight pajama which forms rings when it tucked with ankles resembles like round rings, and bangles after which it is named as churidar pajama because the local name of bangles is churis. According to the modern fashion, churidar is preferable as compared to Shalwar Kameez. Kurta is a type of short shirt with loose-fitting somehow different from kameez. In order to get further detail info and difference must read the key Difference Between Salwar Kameez And Churidar Kurta mentioned below;
Difference Between Salwar Kameez And Churidar Kurta
- Shalwar kameez is the traditional and cultural dress whereas the Churidar Kurta is the modified form of Shalwar Kameez.
- Shalwar Kameez is looking like a loose fitting dress with flayer. On the other hand churidar is a type of tight pajama and kurta.
- There is also a huge difference between the composition and stitching of Shalwar Kameez and Churidar Kurta.
- Shalwar is short than Churidar and kameez is long than kurta there is different in the length of both.
- Churidar gives a look of bangles in the ankles
- There are so many types of shalwar kameez but there are no further types of churidar and kurta.
- Shalwar Kameez is wear by both male and female whereas churidar kurta only wore by women.
- Churidar kurta is preferable and demanding dress than kameez shalwar because it is the variant and modified form of shalwar kameez.