A PR work visa in Canada helps you to stay in a country on a permanent basis. Canada has many easy-going programs for foreign nationals to attain Canadian PR visas. An applicant has to go through an immigration program for this purpose. It is not exactly like a work permit, but you can skip the work permit process and go straight to the PR with this route.
Hiring a PR consultant Mumbai helps individuals to get details about the visa process and fulfilling their work or business goals in Canada. It also gives so many opportunities for education and opens up the doors of employment. Here is the list of eligibility criteria for a Canadian PR work visa.
- 2 years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade
- Experience must be gained in the last 5 years
- Experience must be gained following certification to practice the trade in their home country.
According to the National Occupational Classification, the groups of skill trade are
- Construction, Industrial, and electrical trades
- Equipment and Maintenance operation trades
- Technical and supervisor jobs in natural resources, agriculture, and related production
- Manufacturing, processing, utility supervisors and central control operators
- Cooks, chefs, bakers and butchers
Additional eligibility criteria include having a formal offer of employment that lasts at least 12 months from the employer of Canada and an approved English or French language test, which must achieve at least level 4 in the Canadian language. The age and education of the applicant are also considered for a PR visa. After receiving the invitation based on your express entry profile, you may submit your application.
Importance of Canada PR work visa
A Canadian PR visa is the best option for migration to Canada. Applicants get many benefits of job and business opportunities in their specific fields. They also get a chance of permanent residency by bringing their family to Canada for a better future. It offers a number of benefits to applicants. Here are some main benefits that describe the importance of a Canadian PR work visa,
- Highly paying and suitable jobs.
- Tax rebates to enjoy a quality life
- Retirement payments and Disability benefits
- Survivor benefits for deceased workers
- Freedom to live and work anywhere in the country
- Universal healthcare and social services access
- Eligibility to obtain citizenship
- Free education for children and Canadian citizenship
- You can sponsor your spouse and children
- Freedom to move to other areas and start a new business
- Secure and safe environment with high-quality living standards
- Extend or renew visa after five year
- Employment insurance
- Freedom of multiple entries in Canada
It is important to engage in the process under the guidance of reliable and legal work permit consultants in Mumbai for the best and smooth relocation process. People apply for it to be closer to family and start a new business in Canada. Applicant can avail of all of these benefits when he migrates through the legal route in the best possible career as per his qualifications.