Both State Minister and Federal Minister are the important ministers of the Parliament of Pakistan. These are the two distinct responsible designations of Parliament with high authority. There are so many differences between state minister and federal minister we are going to reveal here. Federal Minister has more powerful and highly ranked official as compare to the state minister. State minister is the junior minister and the next minister after the Federal Minister. Federal Minister holds the high Authority and the Ministries while the State Minister has to do the day to day minor and small tasks. For the further difference, here below we are going to reveal the important and common key Difference Between State Minister And Federal Minister in Pakistan. Keep reading this article until the end will surely help you in this regard.
State Minister is referred to “Junior Minister” in order to assist specific Federal or Cabinet Minister. The role of state minister is minor and small as compared to Federal Minister. With respect to tasks and duties, the state minister has fewer duties and tasks to fulfill compared to the Federal or Cabinet Minister. The duties of State Minister are comprised of day to day minor tasks. He is able to reports the federal minister has not permission and allowed to attend or participate in any government official meeting conducted at a high level.
Federal Minister is the high ranking official in Parliament Government. This is one of the high rank and responsible designation in Parliament of Pakistan. The Federal Minters holds the main and important government ministries in Pakistan and able to attend most of the high-level meeting with the government officials, also able to report directly to the head of the state of government. In Pakistan Federal Minister is the owner of superior authorities. He is also playing his role as advisory and consultant body in front of the head of the state and head of the government of Pakistan. For more clarity must read the key Difference Between State Minister And Federal Minister in Pakistan which surely answers your hidden quires regarding the difference between both of them.
Difference Between State Minister And Federal Minister in Pakistan
Key Difference between State and Federal Minister:
- State Minister is refer to the junior Minister While the Federal Minister is refer to the Senior Minister in Parliament.
- Federal Minter has held on most important and main ministries of the government as compared to state minister.
Check out Difference Between Tehsil And District In Pakistan
- State Minister has low ranking or next ranking to the Federal Minister. As it has high ranking official in government system
- The State Minister has not permission to take part in the meeting of Federal Ministers. While Federal Ministers take part in a high-level meeting of a government official.
- State Minister is able to report only to the Federal Minister. While the Federal Minister can able to directly report the head of state or the head of government.